Monday, November 2, 2015

Upgrade from EXTJS 4 to EXTJS 6

Ever thought of upgrading your application in EXTJS 4 to EXTJS 6.
I just did. And no wonder, there were plethora of issues. 

What I did for my convenience was to list them down. I have placed the table below.

Hope it helps you as well.

Do leave me a comment, if the post helps you!!



PurposeBeforeNow
Header config proxy.proxyConfig.headersproxy.config.headers
Proxy config proxy.reader.rootproxy.reader.rootProperty
doComponentLayout()updateLayout()
Fetch the operation request.operationrequest._operation
Fetch the records operation.recordsoperation._records
Fetch column datarecord.raw.Valuesrecord.data.Values
Locale file namesext-'locale'.jslocale-'locale'.js
Combo box select record[0].data.valuecombo.getValue()
Renderer listener_meta.tdAttrmeta.style



I do plan to add some more issues that I came across. Those shall be a part of subsequent posts. 

No comments: